82 total views, 0 views today
This video tutorial will teach you how to add a plugin.
A plugin can add more life to your blogs. They can do anything you can imagine. As a beginner, plugins are unnecessary but as the day goes by and the more you get used to blogging that’s the time for you to add some. Plugins are very helpful.
1. Go to your WP Dashboard
2. Click the dropdown arrow from “Plugins” Menu
3. Clcik ‘Add New’
4. Search for the plugin’s name
5. Find it on the list then install and activate.
6. Configure it if possible.
7. You can also add a plugin by uploading, just like the process on how to add a theme.
If you can’t see the video clearly, watch it on youtube and hit expand.