Want to visit Twitter, Pinterest and any other websites using Google Chrome and you see this?
- Make sure the date and time of your computer is updated.
- Update your Google Chrome Browser.
- Update your Adobe Flash Player and Java.
- If you’re using Windows XP SP2, update it to SP3.
- If you’re using Windows Vista or Windows 7, install the updates on your computer.
- Restart computer after all the updates and try to access Twitter.
If all of these didn’t work, you will have to use other Web Browsers like Firefox/Opera.
Any possible solutions that you know, please send them via comments below and I’ll edit this post to help everyone. Thanks!