Are you sending friend request to random people to be your facebook friend? Then suddenly or should I say “accidentally” you added a wrong person’s account or your enemy’s account and obviously you want to cancel it?
This site, http://www.onlinemastersdegrees.net is a resource for finding degree programs about technology that will help you to learn the tips and tricks you need to successfully navigate Facebook and the Internet.
Remember Facebook had it’s new version this year so the old steps that you know isn’t and will not work anymore. As it also changes the friends section.
So here’s how you can cancel that wrong friend request:
- Go to that “wrong person’s account” or just type his/her name in the search box.
- Scroll down and find “Cancel Friend Request” at the left bottom corner. (refer to the photo below)
- Done! Congratulations. You have cancelled the unwanted friend request.
Incoming search terms:
- how to delete friends on facebook (74)
- how to delete pending friend requests (46)
- delete pending friend requests (14)
- delete pending friend request (13)
- yhs-ifm1 (3)
May 07, 2011
Tags: How to Cancel a Friend Request on Facebook, How To Delete Friend Requests On Facebook 2011, How To Delete Pending Friend Requests On Facebook, How To Delete Pending Friend Requests On Facebook 2011, how to remove a friend request on facebook, how to remove friend request on the new facebook, How To Remove Friend Requests On Facebook, How To Remove Friend Requests On Facebook 2011, How To remove Pending Friend Requests On Facebook 2011