825 total views, 3 views today
Why is fashion so important? I think the best answer is simple. Fashion empowers us.
Clothes make us feel confident. High Heels, as Veronica Webb says, put your ass on a pedestal where it belongs. This is what fashion does to us. This is why we love fashion.
In fact, we encourage all women to join us and let us be part of their lives- those who have reached their dreams, the ones who are working hard to reach their ambitions, and to those who are still trying to figure out what they really want. We only wish every woman to be heartily fulfilled, not entirely for the clothes, but because we deserve all the happiness in the world.
As women, what do we really want?
- Emotional Success!!! There are products that give us a feel-good factor. Why do we love shopping? Or, better yet, why is shopping so important to us?
- We want pampering and we do it by shopping, beautifying, and spending time at the spa. It’s like rewarding ourselves after some hard work in our jobs and at home.
- We want instant gratification. Shopping itself can be emotionally gratifying. By shopping,we can treat ourselves to buy whatever we want. And we want consistent quality.We love luxury treats for their quality. We also love incredible bargains and discount prices. Products must be very available as soon as we decide to buy it. Because we would want to buy right away.
- Women want to be seen as strong, beautiful, intelligent, independent, and successful ladies. We want to be wonderful in every way. We want to be seen as a whole person, deeper than what we seem. Sexy, and, even in some cases, hot. Most of all, we want to be loved, respected and cared for. We want to be wanted for who we are.
- And we want clothes, shoes, bags, blings, a new gadget- whatever we want, we can buy.It’s the material side of success. We love to buy shoes. Shoes comfort us after a horrible day, and a broken heart.
Why is looking good so important? Not only does it make you feel enhanced. A well-dressed appearance can create impressions that could benefit you on both personal and professional levels. Putting an effort for it means not only to set an image but to look appropriate, and you can only do it with the right clothes and right amount of cosmetics. When you look stylish and fashionable, no matter what your personal style is, people are quite likely to take you seriously and think highly of you. We need to put up an appearance. Not a mask, but a façade that people would look up to. When you know how amazing fashion and beauty styling does to you, your confidence also adds up, thus making you do better in your work.
Let us be part of your lives. We will help each other as a community of brave, talented, and amazing women who believe in the power of looking great, that it can make a difference, and that it can inspire other women to dress for the one they want,whether it’s an occasion, a job, or a man.
Let us empower each other!