267 total views, 0 views today
Have you received this kind of email? Yes, Definitely it is a SPAM, FAKE, SCAM or what ever you call it.
How To Know if The Email is Fake/Scam:
- If the Email/Message came from the SPAM Folder.
- If you didn’t buy anything and someone emailed you about the notification of the delivery then don’t believe on it.
- Lotto Winnings are 100% FAKE. You can’t win by your email addresses or that random generated number. Especially when you know that you haven’t join any contests or stuff like that.
- Emails with bank account number, sent by a business man/woman or asking for help etc.
- Look at the header of the email message, if it goes like this(refer to the photo above): – definitely a SPAM.
To: email1.@email.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- And if there’s a file attach on it, don’t you ever download and click it. Because it may have a virus/malware inside that file that can harm your system.
I didn’t ordered anything online so I’m not expecting any delivery. Besides the email came from the SPAM folder and it was sent to different email addresses. So why would I believe? If you will receive any of this in the future, Delete it! Or Switch to a new version in Yahoo Mail. It really decreases and lessens the number of SPAM Messages in my Spam Folder. If only these SPAMS are the real food(SPAM in Can) then I might entertain it. 😀