368 total views, 0 views today
I had a dream last night. There’s a lot of them, different scenarios and stories. Every time I woke up then sleep again I came up with another story but there’s only one that caught my attention. In my dream, I found out that I have a
cancer. I almost cried to death, I really thought it was real. I told myself that if I only had a chance to go back in time, I will do every thing just to make sure I’m healthy. I thought it was too late but THANK GOD! It was just a dream. :p or should I say it wasn’t just a dream. For me, it is a message from God that I should take note of my health first.
I admit it, I wasn’t being aware about my health these past few months and I almost forgot to take care of myself so I really Thank God for giving me this chance. I promise I won’t lose it.
Some Facts about Dreams:
- When you are snoring, you aren’t dreaming.
- We almost forget 90% of our dreams within 5 minutes of waking.
- We all know the people in our dreams. We have already seen these people during our lives, maybe we saw them last year, last two years or when we’re young, we just don’t remember.
- Our mind is not inventing faces that we see in our dreams. They are real that we saw in action, e.g. zombies – which we can see in some movies.
- Some people’s dreams are in black and white version.
- Dreams are not meant to be literal. Sometimes, they can be a sign or a message from someone. You just need to understand every detail.
- We are paralyzed while we sleep.
Image from: brainz.org