Building displays can take days due to framing, proper bolting practices and placing items for display correctly. For some, getting displays takes longer to complete than the length of a trade-show. Changing the layout or adding displays to retail store locations often requires a store closure for several days. Click here for more information regarding a simpler solution for building sturdy displays.
Figuring out the configuration of a display when it is in pieces can take a great deal of time when it is a complicated setup. Some displays require a specific bolt size in one area and different sizes in others. Simply taking the time to separate the bolts by size wastes building time. Use products that are bolt-free and connect in a sturdy fashion instead.
Change the Layout of a Store or Display
If you are not satisfied with the layout of your store, you can pay tens of thousands of dollars for new displays to be built and installed. Consider an aluminum based framing system instead. This allows you to change the entire display, move them around and reconfigure your store floor in very little time. In most cases, these changes can be implemented during the stores closed hours.
It is important to be prepared, well-rested and ready to help customers or potential investors at a trade show. It is also important to have a consumer-friendly retail store layout. Frameless systems are ideal because the time it takes to assemble them and prepare the display is minimal. You have more time to mingle with customers, work on business paperwork or speak with new vendors/investors to increase your business’ earning potential.
Feb 25, 2015 | 78 views
A dictation and transcription server and other types of typing solutions are bound to make your life much easier. Not only will you be able to work from wherever you want, but your turnaround time will also improve. Read on for more benefits.
1. The time that people spend typing can become a huge time waster, especially for slow typists. That time can be freed up for more valuable work thanks to dictation tools.
2. Typing no longer needs to be a main skill to look for when hiring new employees. Other, more important features can be focused on, like problem solving, presentation skills, and customer service.
3. Dictation solutions can be used for everything from keeping track of a grocery list to getting a full speech down on paper.
4. Some digital tools allow for editing so that you can go back and update the files via dictation.
5. Unlimited storage means that you can dictate on-the-go, while you’re traveling, or during especially hard work weeks without every having to move those files over.
So long as you’re able to access a computer or smart device that’s connected to the Internet, you’ll be able to use dictation and transcription solutions anywhere.
Dec 30, 2014 | 458 views